15 months have whizzed by! It’s been a month full of Arjun’s crazy little antics. He never fails to entertain us!
Here’s Arjun’s 15 month update:
- Since we lost our Papa Ji, Arjun will point to his picture and say “papa” – something he didn’t do before
- He now says “mama” “nana” “lum” (yum) “Jeta” (our cleaners name) “Eeya” (his big sisters name is Jeeya)
- His curly locks are long enough that we need to think of alternative hair styles!
- He gives flying kisses
- He’s obsessed with shoes – his own and ours! He often grabs a random pair of shoes and brings them to us and walks us to the front door to tell us he wants to go out
- He loves his tool bench – he places a bolt in thebench and knows to hammer it in
- He lets us know when he’s hungry by pointing to his snacks
- He passes me things if I point to them
- He’s a pro at tabla now – even knows how to tune it himself! 😂
- He’s definitely testing boundaries and definitely tantruming a lot more!
- He tickles others
- He likes to climb
- His molars have come through
- He loves to go to the park
- He likes engaging in exercise – his squat form and ab rolling is on point!
- Tissues are still his favourite snack!
- He likes to sit on everything and anything! He has no concept of size or scale lol
- He claps in self praise (a lot!)
- Says no in context
- He’s had Chicken pox!
- He loves getting socks out the drawer and faffs with his socks drawer almost daily. He’s crazy about socks in general!
- His favourite nursery rhyme is “row row your boat” and he now screams at the end of the song
- He’s crazy about the dogs and has a new found confidence in particular with Chico
- He prefers to push the buggy rather than sit in it!