I can’t believe next month I’ll be posting about his 2 year update. How did that happen?! Time just seems to be running away and I can’t seem to absorb each and every moment to its fullest! I wish I could freeze time – I love this age. He’s full of personality but still possess his innocence. He’s testing boundaries but constantly seeking reassurance too. I love him.
Here’s Arjun’s 23 month update:
Just a few of Arjuns new words:
- “Car vroom vroom”
- “Bike vroom vroom”
- “Come here”
- “Dinsor” (dinosaur)
- “See you”
- “Where’s daddy gone” (or whoever)
- “Bana” (banana)
- “Sit down”
- “Daddy taddy go” (ready steady go!)
- “Mummy miss you”
- “Mummy mine”
His latest antics:
- He had the best time visiting the BBC studios and even got his own little visitors badge
- He’s tall enough to climb in to our bed which is pretty high!
- Has become a touch clingy to me (and I love it!)
- He loves Simran and kirtan – I find it amazing how he can distinguish between that and music
- We celebrated my birthday
- He loved visiting the farm and feeding the animals
- He is full of crazy antics – I have no idea where he gets his big personality from!
- Tantrums are very frequent – any tips on how to deal with them would be much appreciated!
- His love for God often resorts me to tears
- He did matha tekh at the gurdwara by himself for the first time
- He often insists on picking his own shoes for nursery 😑
- When I hand him his cloth at the gurdwara he knows to do seva and clean the Windows
- Dinner time feeding Peppa and her family doesn’t always go smoothly
- He took his teddy to football …
- He burnt his thumb on my straighteners and got a little blister 😖
- Leggings are to be worn on the head
- He fell over at football and grazed his knees and kept trying to scrub it clean and saying “dirty”
- He had his first bus ride which he was ecstatic about – He managed to attract the attention of a bus driver by waving who then offered him a free little ride (accompanied by daddy obviously!) He’s obsessed with busses at the moment!
- From going to the good kid at nursery, I’ve now been told that he’s the kid that runs off when it’s time for nappy change or meal time
- He loves to go to the park
- He never fails to amuse me, his first “proper” sentence was “let’s have a biscuit”
- We were on Desi radio news for the MAD Blog awards
- He got to meet his baby cousin – he loves baby and repeated “baby nice” while stroking him
- He had his meningitis B jab
- He absolutely loves to dance!
- He made my day today by brushing his own teeth! (Thanks to his Masi!)
If you’ve enjoyed reading this post, then please vote for us in the MAD Blog Awards, today is the last say to vote, it takes 30 seconds and here’s how:
2) Enter your name and email address
3) Select “Baby Brain Memoirs” in the Best Preschool Blog category (third one down)
4) Scroll down and hit “Submit”
Thank you xxx