As requested, the recipe for eggless Nutella brownies. The substitute product for egg in this recipe is low fat Greek yogurt.
The brownies came out quite fudgey and I had good feedback on them. They were super quick and easy to make too!
You can modify the amount of Nutella and sugar you put in to this recipe according to taste. I’m a Nutella addict so the more the better!
Time taken: 30 minutes
- 1 1/4 cup Nutella
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup plain low fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup roasted chopped hazelnuts
1) If you are using a non silicon one, grease a 8 x 8 inch baking tray. I used a silicone one so didn’t need to and got mine from here. Preheat oven to 180c.
2) Mix all ingredients in a bowl using a large wooden spoon until the batter is smooth.
3) When ready, pour mixture in to baking tray using a spatula or the back of a spoon.
4) Top generously with chopped hazelnuts.
6) Once done, leave to cool before slicing up and consuming!