Thank you for nominating me for the Liebster Award Modern Dad Pages! Lovely to be recognised by a fellow blogger who I’m a big fan of. If you haven’t checked out his blog already, make sure you do!
Favourite movie? White chicks
What is your biggest fear? Losing my loved ones 🙁
If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be? A Tesco checkout chick – I’ve always wanted to be one but my app got rejected!
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it? “Harps” is my main nickname!
How many pairs of shoes do you own? Probably about 60 but I only wear about 10! I always have good intentions when making a purchase though!
What’s your favorite holiday? With Arjun, probably Dubai as its so easy! I loved the Maldives too – pure bliss!
What’s the most unusual thing you’ve ever eaten? I’m a vegetarian so not really anything that unusual! Is “mock duck” unusual?!
What song would you say best sums you up? Oh this is a difficult question! “Mama” because I am one now and because my mum means the world to me!
If you had a warning label, what would yours say? Approach with caution when hungry
What is one thing you will never do again? Sit an exam – I’m done!
What would you sing at Karaoke night? Any Spice Girls tune – I know most by heart! I was a huge fan when I was growing up. Girl power!
Here are the rules:
- Acknowledge and thank the blog who nominated you.
- Look for an award image that you like, and post it on your blog
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the person/blog who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 blogs
- Let the bloggers know that you nominated them.
Give them 11 questions to answer.
I nominate the following blogs:
Eat, Write, Be
Here are my questions for you:
1. What’s your lucky number?
2. When and why did you start blogging?
3. What’s been your blogging highlight?
4. What did you/do you do for a living pre baby?
5. What’s your favourite TV programme?
6. How many siblings do you have?
7. What’s your favourite food?
8. If you were stuck on an island and could only take one thing, what would it be?
9. Summer or winter?
10. Outdoors or indoors?
11. Sweet or savoury?
I look forward to reading yours!x