As you all know, I’m absolutely Nutella obsessed! It’s been a while since I made a Nutella cheesecake and with guests over for dinner last night, it gave me the perfect opportunity to do so.
It turned out absolutely delicious! Rich, creamy and nutty!
Preparation time: 20 minutes
- 300g digestive biscuits
- 120g melted butter
- 400g Nutella (at room temperature)
- 100g chopped toasted hazelnut
- 500g cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 60g icing sugar (sifted)
1. Break the digestives into the bowl of a food processor. Add the melted butter and a 50g tablespoon of Nutella, and blitz until mixed well.
2. Add 50g of the chopped hazelnuts and continue to pulse until you have a sandy like mixture.
3. Tip into a round springform cake tin and press evenly into the base. Place in the fridge to chill.
4. Beat the cream cheese and icing sugar until smooth and then add the remaining Nutella to the cream cheese mixture, and continue beating until combined.
5. Take the springform out of the fridge and smooth the Nutella mixture over the base evenly.
6. Scatter the remaining chopped hazelnuts on top to cover and place the tin in the fridge for at least four hours or overnight.
What are your favourite Nutella based recipes?x