Thanks to the lovely Jemma at Living Life Nottingham for nominating me for the love/hate challenge. You basically list ten things you love and hate – the idea is to get to know fellow bloggers better. So here goes!
1. My boy’s beautiful smile and the sound of his contagious giggle!
2. Hosting parties/events/dinners. Basically any kinda social gathering.
3. Blogging and all the beautiful people I’ve met through it – I love my followers for riding through my journey of motherhood with me!
4. The smell of petrol.
5. Roses – the flower (red ones) and the chocolates (purple one) lol
8. Being on holiday – who doesn’t?!
9. Socks – I even used to wear them to bed!
Hates a little bit of a strong word, but these are the things I strongly dislike!:)
1. People chapping on their food (loudly) with their mouth wide open! Gross!
2. When any body part touches any surface of a swimming pool – a pretty tough challenge for someone who can’t swim! Haha!
3. Hair strands on tiled/wooden/basically any hard floor.
4. Smelly feet.
5. Unwashed hands after consuming food. Gross!
7. The unknown
8. Action movies – yawn.