1. Wooden spoon: they’re so fun to bang absolutely everything with … Even the glass coffee table!
2. Jewellery: it’s so sparkly!
3. Colourful sponges: I love all the colours and the straggly texture which sort of kind of resembles my mummy’s natural frizzy hair! Haha!
4. Shoes: Currently working on getting a pair of mummy’s glitzy heels on! #babygoals
5. House phone: always a pleasant surprise for my loved ones when they receive a call from me :). Scheduling the daily calls in can get pretty hectic amidst all my other daily tasks like sorting the bathroom out. No rest for the little!
Note from mum: he has either memorised their numbers (hardly likely given he doesn’t know his numbers) or he manages to find them through the phone book! Great going for the call that stayed connected to a random for an hour and a half though Arj!
6. Oven: the buttons are soo pressable and some of them make a sound AND there’s always food that comes out. Why wouldn’t I want to play with the oven?!
7. My jogging bottoms lace through: This keeps me entertained for hours. I like to concentrate when doing this.
8. PlayStation controller: aside from it being the perfect size to fit in my dinky hands and it having chunky buttons, it does something to the picture on the TV! I think I was born with magical powers. I always knew I was destined for big things.
9. The stairs: a giant mountain! Great work out too.
10. Handbag straps: sensory overload. Lucky mummy has a range of colours and handles! I likes chain style ones the best but leather like are the nicest to chew..!
11. Computer keyboard and mouse: And it’s always the one that mummy and daddy are working on that is the most appealing. They always try palm off some old model my way. Pstch, how silly do they think I am?!
12. Baby proofing kit: because my parents are soo caring and haven’t bothered house proofing, the baby proofing kit has now become one of my fave set of toys.
13. Socks: I generally like to have a pair of socks on me for lots of reasons. They’re a great teether, they keep my feet warm and they double up as a scarf. I rearrange my socks drawer daily. Mummy always seems to get annoyed by this, not sure why. They’re my socks!
14. Bottle of water: nothing quite as entertaining as lugging around a 2 litre bottle of water and then scrunching the bottle to make noise and then shaking it to see the water swish.
15. Clothes: so much fun pulling down mummies clothes to put over my head or throw around as a scarf!
16. The Vaja (harmonium) and the Tabla (Indian drums): I’m current working on finding a way to be able to play both at the same time.
18. My mummy’s glasses: I think I wear them better.
20. The TV remote and any other remote: Handy as it doubles up as a phone too.
21. The weighing scales: The numbers move when you stand on it and if you take one leg off they move again! Mummy does it all the time and she makes this face whenever she stands on it. It says 11.7 when I stand on it so that means I am 11.7 years old.
What are your favourite toys but not toys?